I have wanted a fabric headboard for our 2nd guest bedroom for a while! I finally researched a couple of sites and found out the best way to make one and made it in less than an hour (once I picked up all the supplies). It's so simple to make and so fun to pick your own fabric. I had bought this fabric 2 years ago and never knew what to make with it, so I decided it would make a great focal point for the bedroom. I'm still working on finding the right linens to go with it, but for now, I've just used some extra linens we already had. If you want to get more information about making one of your own, here is the link - http://www.bejane.com/headboard. I would also suggest investing in an electric staple gun - it made it so much more easy and effortless! Next project - a new headboard for our main guest bedroom!
October catch-up!
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment