What a wonderful Mother's Day I had today! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family and absolutely love being a mother! I feel it is truly my calling in life and I have such a wonderful family to look after.
Today we had a special day that started with sleeping in (at least mommy did)! We had a lazy morning at home and then went to lunch at Nordstrom Cafe (my favorite) and did a little shopping.
This year was so special being a mother to such a wonderful little girl (and little puppy) and there is truly no other title I would rather have! I hope that I will always be a role model and friend to Ella just like my mother is to me. I feel so incredibly blessed to have such wonderful, strong and compassionate women in my life and I hope that Ella will want to be just like us!
October catch-up!
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment