A couple of weeks ago, Brandon had a golf tournament in Portland, so we decided that I would join him and visit one of his friends from UK that lives in Seattle while we were up that way. That also meant I we would be leaving Ella for the first time EVER! Her Nana C came up for the week and kept her while we were away for the weekend. They had a wonderful time and Ella loved having her Nana C here with her to read books, walk in the wagon and just hang out. She got A LOT of one on one time with her Nana C and was spoiled rotten (in a good way)!
When Brandon and I arrived in Portland, we went straight to a food festival - Taste of Oregon and had some of the most interesting and yummy foods! It was an impromptu stop on the way to Seattle but was so worth it. Here are a few pictures from some of the food we tried:
After the food festival we drove up to Gig Harbor, WA which is about 30 minutes southwest of Seattle to stay with Brandon's fraternity brother, Rich, and his family. We had a fantastic dinner and it was great catching up. On Sunday we drove to Bremerton to catch the Ferry over to Seattle which was so exciting! I loved that you actually got to take your car on the ferry!
Getting on the ferry
The Original Starbucks!
Even in Seattle we spotted an Auburn flag!! War Eagle!
How perfect is this...we had to go in and get her a little treat!
This is the plane that I flew home in...too funny!


No comments:
Post a Comment